Who are we
We are Diginius Limited (UK company number 07522669) and our registered office is at First Floor, 16 Maddox Street, London, W15 1PH. We are the data controller of all personal information you submit to us or which we collect in the course of your use of our website or Services.
Our data protection registration number is ZA086873.
What information do we collect about you?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information::
- information about your computer and about your visits to our website and/or use of the Services (including without limitation your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including your name, address, telephone number, email address and (if applicable) any payment details, such as bank account details);
- any other information which you provide to us or which you make available in connection with the use of the Services or any associated or related issues.
How do we use your personal information?
Your personal information will be used in connection with the use of our website and the provision of Services to you.
You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- administer the Services and the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- monitor, enable and enhance your use of the Services;
- monitor, gather or verify any metrics or data connected with the Services;
- send you general commercial communications connected with the Services;
- send you any email updates or notifications which you have specifically requested;
- provide any agreed support connected with the Services;
- send you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business by email or similar technology (to which you hereby consent, save that you can withdraw that consent at any time);
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the Services;
- keep the Services and the website secure and to prevent fraud; and
- where applicable, verify compliance with our agreement with you and other legal requirements relating to the use of the website and the Services.
We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing. Third party services and offerings (if any) available on our website or via the Services are not under our control and you will be subject to separate rights and obligations in respect of any personal information you submit to them.
IP address & cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalised Service. They enable us:
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our website and our Services according to your needs and interests.
- To speed up your searches and enhance the website and/or the Services.
- To recognise you when you return to our website.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies and/or certain types of cookies, including cookies which are not essential for the operation of our website. However, if you select this setting and disable cookies which are essential for the operation of our website, you may be unable to access all or certain parts of our website and/or our Services.
You will be given separate guidance on the deployment and use of essential and non-essential cookies when you first use our website or Services and you may elect at that stage to accept or reject certain types of cookies.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- to suppliers, agents or licensors in connection with the website and/or the Services;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Storage and transfer
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Any payment transactions will be encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its security and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
- the payment of a fee (currently fixed at GBP 10); and
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.