About the Role
We’re looking for a digital marketing agency sales executive to drive our software sales to the digital marketing agency market. Reporting to the Sales Director, this role represents an excellent opportunity for an up and coming sales executive with Agency experience to take their career to the next level.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for Sales, will be comfortable understanding prospects’ requirements before assessing what action needs to be taken. Good interpersonal skills along with enthusiasm and team working are essential.
You will have previous experience in Agency sales, either selling tech or media to the digital agency world, preferably with a focus/knowledge of digital marketing / Google Ads. You’ll also have an interest in working in a technology start-up / growth company.
You’ll need to have a strong attention to detail, be comfortable on the phone, and be diligent in following up ensuring sales enquiries are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
Diginius is a fast growing London-based software and solutions provider, encompassing digital advertising, technology and consulting, with a performance driven approach. Diginius provides its PPC agency software to digital marketing agencies in Europe and North America.
We’re currently a team of 15 people and growing strongly. We have a fantastic team and company culture with a strong set of values and are looking for another great person to join and grow their career with us.
· Making initial prospecting calls and outbound calls in response to emails received to establish sales leads
· Responding to inbound sales enquiries in a timely and professional manner.
· Logging all details in our CRM Pipedrive.
· Pushing prospects through the sales pipeline, including meetings, proposals and closing, as well as taking responsibility for and hitting business targets.
· Producing brief reports and analysis of activity
· Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting the expectations of internal and external customers. To establish and develop effective customer relationships, maintaining trust and integrity throughout all interactions.
· Listening - Capable of active and attentive listening in order to understand potential customer pain points.
· Attention to detail - Able to accurately reflect conversations and information in a timely fashion in Pipedrive CRM.
· Strong emphasis on Getting Things Done - Ability to work towards and exceed sales objectives and KPIs.
· Working knowledge of MS Office etc.
- 2+ years of experience in sales or business development within a fast-paced B2B SaaS enterprise or digital marketing agency
- Experience working in or selling to marketing agencies, preferably digital marketing / Google PPC
- Experience working in another fast-growing start-up
- Passionate about sales
- Comfortable making outbound sales calls and ensuring adequate follow up
- Comfortable working autonomously and taking responsibility for results
- Strong presentation and listening skills: comfortable presenting and negotiating with senior executives (C-level)
Most importantly a fantastic team and company culture!