Social Media Strategy
- Why is it so important?
- Why do you want to be on social media?
- Where does it fit into my communications plan?
- Who ‘owns’ social media in the company?
- True cost of ‘free platforms’
- How does it fit with website / enquiries / SEO?
- Check out your competitors
Role as a communication tool
- Community and networking
- Conversation and relationship
- Authenticity and responsiveness
- Persona and corporate identity
- Target audience and Following / Follower strategy
Content strategy and tactics
- Goal/Conversion Tracking
- How can you help your customers?
- What content is most powerful?
- Editorial Schedule
- 40 ideas for content and posts
- Visual assets
- Use of video / audio
QUICK review of the top tools:
- Your audience and followers
- Twitter jargon and etiquette
- Retweets, mentions, hashtTags and lists
- Tools which make Twitter easier
- Sponsored and adverts on Twitter
- Your personal profile and All Star status
- Company Pages
- Building connections and recommendations
- Posting like a pro
- Advertising & sponsored posts
- Developing a page
- Comparing profiles, groups and pages
- Engaging your audience
- Promoted Posts & Ads on Facebook
Co-ordinate the effort
- Productivity tools
- Policy and employee guidelines
Measure and monitor
- On-platform analytics
- Other free tools
- Paid measurement tools
- Your own methods
Copyright Diginius Ltd. 2020. All rights reserved.