Join the Team
- We are looking for bright creatives to join our growing sales and marketing team, working across a range of activities, such as social media, trade shows, generating case studies (both written and video), email marketing, lead organisation and management, product demos, setup, contract negotiation and delivery.
- Attractive salary, commensurate with experience
- Market based bonus structure – uncapped
- Insurance benefits including Life Insurance
- To grow the client base in line with agreed targets, taking responsibility for managing your sales pipeline, qualifying leads and efficiently managing the sales process through to a successful sale.
- With the key aim of partnering our clients, you will ensure the consultative sale process is delivered professionally by determining a potential clients needs and delivering presentations and technical demonstrations which meet their specific requirements.
- As a key member of a growing sales and marketing team, you will be tasked with helping ensure we are building a ‘Best in Class’ client focussed sales and marketing team.
- Participate in marketing activities to generate sales leads.
- Manage the entire sales process from qualifying prospective clients through to closing contracts.
- Lead sales meetings and presentations.
- Manage potential client relationships directly.
- Understand key metrics which will aid client PPC performance
- Work closely with the Client Management team to ensure a smooth operational transition to an ongoing client, particularly within the first few weeks.
- Keep up to date with client requirements to ensure any additional sales opportunities are maximised.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate and timely Sales KPI’s in order monitor the key sales activities
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of information in the CRM system.
- Assist the team in providing accurate sales forecasts.
- Help create and execute targeted Marketing campaigns
- Ad Hoc assistance to clients and others in the company as required
- Experienced sales professional with a successful track record of sales achievement in both meeting and exceeding targets
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proven ability to sell technology with a consultative and solution focussed approach to all levels within a business.
- Ideally experienced in selling solutions around marketing technology with business intelligence, including PPC, Marketplaces, Social Media and Competitor analysis
- Highly numerate with the ability to effectively manage the commercial and financial aspects of contracts
- Desire and ability to grow and thrive in an early stage company
- A commitment to providing excellent solutions and quality of service to clients – acting professionally and with integrity at all times.
- High level of problem solving, influencing and decision making skills.
- Strong organisational skills – ability to prioritise workload and work to strict deadlines.
- Team Player – maintaining close working relationships with proven communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and results and achievement oriented to high standards.
- Utmost discretion when dealing with all sensitive and confidential information.
- Demonstrate a proactive passion for technology and ability to adapt to changing requirements.
Ongoing Client Management:
Required Skills & Experience:
Competencies & Attributes required for this position:
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining us, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond within 48 hours.