Launched in 2011, Diginius is a London-based software and solutions provider, encompassing digital advertising, ecommerce, technology and consulting, with a performance drivent approach.
We’re currently a team of 15 people and growing strongly. We have a fantastic team and company culture with a strong set of values and are looking for another great person to join and grow their career with us.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to manage our outbound sales activity. Reporting directly to our Sales Director, this role represents an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate with a keen interest in Sales to grow their career.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for Sales, will be comfortable making phone calls and seeking to understand prospects’ requirements before assessing what action needs to be taken. Good interpersonal skills along with enthusiasm and team working are essential.You will have previous experience in telephone sales, with an interest in working in a B2B tech startup (or small business). You’ll need to have a strong attention to detail, and be diligent in following up ensuring any sales enquiries are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
Experience in telephone sales is beneficial, however this role will suit anyone with a good telephone manner interested in developing a career in Sales within a fast growing and innovative business.
- Making initial prospecting calls and outbound calls in response to emails received to establish sales leads
- Responding to inbound sales enquiries via email and Chat in a timely and professional manner.
- Answering phone-based sales enquiries
- Logging all details in our CRM Pipedrive before assigning to Sales.
- Providing feedback to sales and marketing relating to common themes.
- Producing brief reports of telephone call results
- Customer Focus – Dedicated to meeting the expectations of internal and external customers. To establish and develop effective customer relationships, maintaining trust and integrity throughout all interactions.
- Listening – Capable of active and attentive listening in order to understand potential customer pain points.
- Attention to detail – Able to accurately reflect conversations and information in a timely fashion in Pipedrive CRM.
- Strong emphasis on Getting Things Done – Ability to work towards and exceed sales objectives and KPIs.
- Working knowledge of MS Office etc
- Experience working in another fast-growing start-up
- Comfortable working autonomously and taking responsibility for results
- Passionate about sales
- Comfortable making outbound sales calls and ensuring adequate follow up.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Fast progression
- Most importantly a fantastic team and company culture!
If this role is of interest to you, please send us your CV and we’ll be in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org.