Diginius is a London-based software and solutions provider, encompassing digital advertising, technology and consulting, with a performance driven approach. We are currently seeking a commercially minded PPC Analyst to help research, build and maintain PPC campaigns (search, shopping, video, display and social media ads) for our current clients, as well as to help on-board new clients.
You will join our operations team as a PPC Analyst, working across a number of accounts to ensure our clients receive the best in market service for their digital marketing campaigns. This is an ideal role for someone who is looking to get hands on digital marketing experience in an exciting start-up environment.
- Check assigned accounts daily and optimise where necessary
- Deliver timely and accurate reports
- Continually optimise keywords, ads/copy, bids, and landing pages in line with client KPI’s
- Analyse and identify growth accounts and devise strategies to increase client spend and performance
- Keep up to date with new developments on search and other forms of performance marketing
Required Skills & Experience
- 0-1 years Google Ads experience.
- Highly literate and good attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel (vlookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Strongly numerate as our work is performance driven
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable meeting with clients and discussing issues
- Any experience with the following is looked on favourably:
- Google Analytics
- Bing Ads
- Facebook Business Manager
- Data Studio
Competencies & Attributes required for this position
- Desire and ability to grow and thrive in an early stage growth company
- Able to prioritise work based on scale and urgency
- A commitment to providing excellent solutions and quality of service to clients
- Team Player – maintaining close working relationships with proven communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and results and achievement oriented to high standards
What we offer:
- The chance to work in a young, fast-paced, growing company
- 24 days holiday a year
- Commission based on key client performance
- After a predetermined period, stock options
- Gym membership contributions
- Free fruit to keep you healthy
- Friday beers
If this role is of interest to you, please send us your CV and we’ll be in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org.